Saturday, January 29, 2011

Appreciate God's blessings

I can't stop but always post that God is SO good in my life in my blog, and I'm sure He is the same good God in those people who loves and believes in Him as well.

I came back for almost a week, yet I realised though my physical body is back in M'sia, so is my heart, but not my mind! God does constantly remind me of how blessed I am wherever I am. I am still seeing God's love and favour everyday in my life; parking favour, weather favour, discount favour... But most of all, I still do miss my friends and church in Melb A WHOLE LOT!!!

My 4 years in Melbourne, God indeed blessed me with so many BEST, GENUINE and TRUE people and friends from the BEST, GENUINE and TRUE church that I'd ever experienced!
Ps. Matt, DeniseTan, NoviaHudiono, CherylYap, PJ, JaneeyFoo, JamesFoo, JoleneNg, MelissaTan, CrezkiM, QueenlyLiem, SinHui, CharisNg, StephenNg, ShereneNg, ThengFei, MayAnn, WilliamTjan, AaronTeh, SerenaLim, WengWai, ArielT, CarolYC, DevinaU, KimCallcott, TracyOng, EricaTan, ElishaTan, JoeyPoh, BryanLee, IndahHudiono, CindyGu, WanTheng, GraceGoh, CarmenLoh, AdrianSeow, RodelleLee, HannahH, JamesCheng, SueLynn, LydiaThan, AlvinWong, MayJet, CarmenLeong, YeeHooi, JuenYap, GavinNg, JonChiong, ChristineOng, DoreenNeo, TheresaQiu, Yao, ValLim, SarahWoo, CynthiaYap, JaneLow, JamesDowning, BernieTan, NoelleSim, EleanorEng, JustinWong, MeiYing, SuLin, SeeMay, JohnWee, ShintaMark, ShaunaLui...

"True friends encourage one another in the things of God. They continue to support one another as they strive to live a life that is in line with the Word. A true friend is someone that would be more concerned with our seeking and obeying God than with what we could do for him/her." - Creflo Dollar


They are the ones that encourages me lots, helping and supporting me lots in pursuing God and in all the things in God. They are the ones that taught me a lot of stuff in the Lord, together we learnt and grow stronger, and shaped to who we are today. They are the ones that gave me the biggest blessings that I'd ever received so far when I told them I'm going back for good. They are the ones that brought a lot of memories in my last 2 years in Aussie. Beautiful memories... They are the ones that I missed the most in Melbourne!

Thank You Jesus!!! Really can't thank God enough. Thank you Planetshakers, Thank you PlanetUNI, Thank you all! :)