Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The start of something new...

I thanked God for a wonderful 4 years in Melbourne! I thanked God for the whole learning, transforming and empowering journey when I was in Planetshakers. And I do miss those days. Really miss Melbourne, miss the people, all my God-blessed friends and Planetshakers. That is a place that I experienced lots of stuff in my life, is a place that totally transformed me to who I am today.

I felt so blessed on the day I left to the Melbourne Airport on the 23rd Jan 2011. God spoke and confirmed to me through Ps. Rich Wilkerson Jr in the morning service and Jesus Culture in the afternoon service. At the same time allowing me to see the 3 levels fully packed of people who are passionate and hungry for God at Dallas Brooke.

I have a plan for you, I have a plan for you. It's going to be wild, it's going to be great, it's going to be full of Me.

So I shout out Your name from the rooftop I proclaim, that I am Yours, I am Yours, Lord Jesus. All that I am, I placed into Your loving hands, that I am Yours, I am Yours. Here I am, I stand with arms wide open, to the One, the Son, the everlasting God!

Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me.

God will always touch those hungry hearts who longs for His presence and encounters and loves Him for who He is rather than those who longs for God for what He can for us.

It's not the end, it's just the start of something new from the moment when I landed on the land of Malaysia. Though I miss Melbourne, but I'm happy and excited to see what God has in store for me in the future! Bring it on, God! :D :)