The feeling of coming back this time round and last year were totally different. I felt unashamed, unafraid, unapologetic, unshaken, stronger, and tougher as I'm aware that God's with me. I absolutely felt God's presence with me at all times, watching over me at all times. Though I fell sick after I came back home, but I still hold on God's peace and security. My God is awesome, ♥.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Feeling of home ♥
Had been back home for the 3rd week. Time flies... It's good to be back home, especially when it's a whole family reunion after 5 years, the real feeling of being home-home. God is good! All my prayers were answered, God's favour through and through daily in my life, I felt loved, ♥.
The feeling of coming back this time round and last year were totally different. I felt unashamed, unafraid, unapologetic, unshaken, stronger, and tougher as I'm aware that God's with me. I absolutely felt God's presence with me at all times, watching over me at all times. Though I fell sick after I came back home, but I still hold on God's peace and security. My God is awesome, ♥.
Had a gathering with my high school friends as well. High school had always been the best years of my life, with amazing PBSMM friends with me all those years. Even though some of us haven't seen each other for 7 years, when we were together, it's still the most epic moments! Laughter and jokes still continues.. just that our conversation topics came matured. One thing I realised this time round is that only hometown friends are able to make me felt at home-home, cos' no matter what we still grew up together in the same place, with the same culture, and no one understand us than us. That's why I don't just call them my friends, they are my best buddies, ♥.
The feeling of coming back this time round and last year were totally different. I felt unashamed, unafraid, unapologetic, unshaken, stronger, and tougher as I'm aware that God's with me. I absolutely felt God's presence with me at all times, watching over me at all times. Though I fell sick after I came back home, but I still hold on God's peace and security. My God is awesome, ♥.