Friday, February 18, 2011

God's love is the same everywhere, ♥

Time flies.. tell me about it! Just came back from my KK holiday. Overall, I really enjoyed it with the company of my hometown best friend (bf), her hospitality and all our crazy moments together. Though we were tired, but we still had fun. God is the same everywhere, His love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me. We experienced lots of God's favour together. God answered every of my silent prayers, good weather (though it's far too sunny and hot, and now I'm tanned!), parking favours, discount favours, good nice and helpful people all around. I felt the love of God so strong during this trip. And it's during these trip, that I got the interview from the company that I desired!

I realised a few interesting things about KK:
1) Many stray dogs walking and lying around;
2) KK babies likes to run around with their parents chasing after them but they are all very cute :D;
3) KK's sun is fierce! As fierce as it is in Melbourne;
4) Most of the retail assistants and cafe attendants are Malays..where are all the chinese?;
5) Now I understand why my bf said it looked so much like my hometown, except for the beach and the mall.

Traveling partner is SO important when we go traveling. Thank God for great friends who are with me during this trip. Caught up with 'Julian bin Batang Kuku Cicak' there as well. Though three of us might seem separated for years before this, but a few days of hanging out just beat all those years. The fun, jokes and laughter that we had together were irreplaceable by anyone.

God, You're far too amazing! Not because of what You given me, but because of who You are and Your unconditional love for me and my friend.