I thanked God for blessing me a getaway to KL for 3D2N last Thursday. I was entirely refreshed spiritually and mentally though I was a bit physically tired after my trip. God granted me lots of 'me' time which I missed for a long time and lots of quality time with God. A trip of blessing God and His people, a trip of being real independent, which I loved and enjoyed.
It was a trip full of God's accompany, favour and blessings. Saw lots of His goodness all the days of my life: favours with all the taxi drivers on the ones that I went on, discount favours, got the places that I wanted to go in time and even got a free ride from a lady to the destination that I needed to go who is a stranger to me. I never expected these to still happen in Malaysia! At least there's still love in this nation.
Met up with a few good old friends of mine from my previous church who I hadn't seen for quite a while, it was all good but just realized that I really changed a lot in the past few years when I was overseas, not to say any but I really thanked God for transforming me into who I am today, and will be even better person in future. Really missed having funny conversations with May Ann (a very good friend of mine who I knew, loved and missed a lot from Planetshakers City Church, Melbourne). Absolutely love catch ups like this, full of laughter, and definite peace and comfort while we're together.
God is good, God is love. It's through this trip that I learned that there are lots of opportunity to spread God's love only if you are willing to open up your heart and eyes to see and find. It is ever-present in this world today. It's through this trip that I learned wanting to be even more Christlike. Thank God for the courage and love, that I'm able to spread it out to the people in need. All glory to God! I want more of You, Jesus... just MORE!
Revelations from God during my trip:
"