Get busy living, living a life that's MORE! Cos' there's indeed MORE TO LIFE. God only gives us one life to live on this one earth, what are going to do with it?Hallelujah! Finally March's over! I gotta feeling and I know that this April is going to be off the dial. I have His power, I have His spirit, I have His favour, I have His victory. It's harvest time. And I know my Heavenly Father is good, He is faithful, and He never fails. :)
Doing God's will is never comfortable, it's always need us to take a step of faith, stepping out of our comfort zone. Yet, this month is indeed a month of faith, a month of stepping out of my comfort zone for me. However, bring it on! I know I can do it with God's strength, with Holy Spirit staying inside me, with Jesus accompanying me 24/7.
It's time to get the function going, rather than keeping it dormant inside me. It's time to shine for God. It's time to spread His love and His influence. For He already equipped us with His power, His strength, His favour, His anointing, His unfailing-unconditional love, His peace, His joy, His hope, His victory. I'm excited, for this is what He called us to do.
A confession of faith inspired by Dr. Creflo Dollar, "I am abundantly blessed by my Father in Heaven in every areas of my life, and total life prosperity is my covenant right and I receive my good life in Christ Jesus today."" - Dr. Creflo Dollar