It's time when I should set myself free, and there's freedom in the name of Jesus. Nothing shall bring me back on it again, except God.
I am a child of God, a daughter of a most High King. I am precious, I am loved. And there's no reason why I need to wait for something or someone that won't even become a reality. I have the power of God and the authority given by my Heavenly Father to overcome and call this off from my life.
Cos' God is a God of greatness, He is a God that intends to do and bless me far over and beyond what I dare to think or imagine (Eph 3: 20). His promises are always true, so why should I doubt? When He said so, that's it, it's just that simple. The moments when I doubt, are the moments where I indirectly told God, "God, are Your Words really trustworthy?". Goodness me, how sad is God if He heard that from me! I'm SO sorry, Jesus!
Everything in my life needs to go through and be filtered by God before able to come and stay in my mind, thoughts and heart: my future friendships, future relationship, future job opportunities, future colleagues, future church and ministries, even people who will pass by my life! This is how precious I am to God, and so are all of us. I believe I am favoured, I am blessed, I am loved by my Heavenly Father. I am sitted in Heavenly places right next to Jesus Christ (Eph 2:6).
As a conclusion, the thing/person does not deserve to have me as well. I'm loved, I'm accepted... I have the faith, surrendering it back to God, waiting, believing and trusting God for the even greater upcoming ones! And I'm excited to see what God has in stored for me! ;) God, You are forever awesome. I give You all the thanks, love you to bits! ♥