Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's a self-prophesy, a declaration!

God won’t ever overlook you! In fact, He handpicked you. He chose you to be holy, or set apart, for Himself. I am loved, ♥.

Meditate on this truth today: You are God’s most valued possession. You are special. You are the apple of His eye. He knows everything about you; He even knows the number of hairs you have on your head. He has given you the gifts and abilities that you have for a purpose. You carry great value and significance. Don’t ever lose sight of the treasure He’s placed within you.

I know You are stronger,
I know You are greater,
than anything I'm facing.

I know You are bigger,
because of Your power,
I'll never be the same again.

Let Your power flow
Let Your power move,
Let Your power come.

Let Your power come on me today,

Let it flow in my life,
Let Your power come on me today.

Let Your glory shine on us today,
Let the world see Your love,
Let Your power come on me today.

I got His power,
I got His Spirit,
I got His favour,
I got the victory!

'Power' by Planetshakers