'Patience' is indeed the most difficult life tests that I'd ever had before. It always exists in every seasons of our life, and as I grew up.. the 'patience' challenges that I face just gets harder and harder, tougher and tougher.
I realised in the Bible, Jesus is a slow and steady person that we all should follow and be like when we are facing with circumstances in life. I so love His attitude towards storms in life.
1) Jesus walked. I can't find a Scripture in the Bible where I can justify that He ran. He never runs. When Jairus was so anxiously asking Him for help to heal her daughter who was dying (Luke 8:40 - 56), Jesus walked! Imagine that Jairus must be so anxious and hoping that Jesus could run with Him into His house and healed her daughter, FAST and IMMEDIATELY! Even better if they could teleport to the house. But instead, Jesus chose to walk and on their way to Jairus' house, Jesus even stopped halfway and asked who touched Him when a woman who was subjected to bleeding for 12 years did so. There was already a need right there by Jairus, but Jesus was compassionate, slow and steady, helped and healed the woman (Luke 8:43 - 48).
2) Jesus sleeps. Even in a storm, He was even asleep when He was in a boat which was facing a storm (Matt 8:24, Luke 8:23).
In today's world, most of the people are looking for 'instant', 'fast', and 'immediate' answers and solutions, for me, I am still waiting as well and how I wish I can have the answer right now too!! But how many of us actually slows down, pray unceasingly, rejoice in the Lord, give Him thanks in all circumstances (1 Thess 5:16 - 18), and wait for God patiently (Psa 27: 14) till we get the answers? I've seen people like that, but really rare.
His promise for us who are facing 'patience' challenge in Psa 27:13 - 14, "I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
For Jesus, He knows who His Father is, He knows how powerful and great His Father is, therefore He was always able to walk and sleep when He faced problems. Cos' He knows when He's there, everything will be alright, because He know who He is and the Father that lives in Him.