Friday, April 22, 2011

Abundantly blessed! :D

I am abundantly blessed daughter of God! God has been SO good! Lord, I do pray that You do it again, again and again, and again and forever in my life!

I'm indeed in my uncomfortable zone, a new phase of my life.. no longer a student anymore, but a working adult! How scary is this to me! Stepping into the reality of this world indeed so awkward for the start, but I do believe for even greater from God, Amen!

God promised me, after crossing over the river of Jordon, it will be a land filled with overflowing of milk and honey, indeed this is! I am blessed with free accommodation in a BIG house with absolutely supporting, helpful and lovely cousins and relatives; I am blessed with my baby V, I am blessed with a free GPS to get myself around (though I still got lost quite often!); I am blessed with a good friend who I knew long ago who always offer to help me, get me around and support me and make me feel at home, another good friend who I always love to catch up with; I am blessed to hear Ps. Matt preached again and actually had the chance to catch up with him again!!!; I am blessed with good, friendly, helpful colleagues; and the lists goes on..

GOD IS GOOD! SO GOOD!!! :D

Couldn't thank God enough for all these. I feel SO loved, indeed SO loved by my Father in Heaven! :)