Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gratefulness in my heart ♥

God has been so good and faithful. I couldn't have this kind of life without Him, I couldn't have feel so blessed without Him, I couldn't have all these lovely people in my life without Him!

I thank God for great family (relatives and cousins) who are always around me when I need them, they gave me abundance of unknown support!

I thank God for great friends, who always care, support and love me for who I am. Especially those who are far away from me, just love keeping in touch with them, truly sincere and genuine godly friends.

I thank God for great colleagues, who always help me whenever I asked.

I thank God for my past, that trained and transformed me to who I am today.

I thank God for all the challenges in my life, that I'm constantly stirred and strengthened.

I thank God for His Words, that is His promises for me and constantly renew my mind and stirred my heart to rely and hungers for more of Him.

I thank God for who He is, that I can be just myself today, free.

I thank God for His constant love, blessings, provisions, peace, joy, hope, salvation, patience, protection, wisdom, favour, supernatural power and His blood for me. It's just unexplainable how loved I am by Him.

Lord Jesus, I love You, ♥. There is no one like You, no one like You, Lord. You are so worthy. You are strong and mighty, full of glory and majesty. ♥