Oh Lord, I love YOU!
Seriously for all the great people that He has put into my lives, meant SO much to me.
I felt so so loved by all of them, though I came back from Australia for quite a while, I still feel that I'm part of them, and though we are far, yet so close. Though they maybe out of my sight, but never out of my mind.
Pastor Matt Fielder, you're seriously the most humble, greatest, the most approachable, loving, caring pastor that I've ever known and always know the best for me and all of us (the PlanetUNIs)! Thank you for always believing in me and indeed you're like the Jesus' replicates in my life, a great spiritual father, loving us, leading us no matter what we're in! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Every Sunday, I never failed missing them, but I know God has great things in stored for me. Never give permission to myself to rob me from my present with all the good and bad memories of my past. God has abundance and supernatural greatness for me, Amen!!
There's indeed no place like them, with the hearts genuine and pure like them for Jesus, and I'm loving it. I'm making a point, with no compromise to live by who God calls me to be, and be a walking living testimony for Him, with all the things that He taught me in Shakers, and bring a difference with Him in Malaysia, AMEN!! :D And that's what He calls me back here for. :D