Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Updatesss...

I must say, God is good! You are SO good to me. Everything I am, I give You praise!

The month of June has been SO awesomely fantastic for me so far! Church was awesome with constant great solid spiritual food, meeting new great people in church and at work, working in a cheerful and wonderful working environment and funny, helpful and lovely bosses and colleagues, at the same time, was super blessed with uber awesome, good food with amazing catch ups with real legends, my friends!

My melbie good friend, May Ann! Thank you for always bringing me to lovely, unique, special, seems like overseas places. Really loved it all! :D

She brought me to Sudu Gemuk! :P lol..

And their menu is in a story book! So COOL!

With lovely local food.. :)

Surely having good food whenever I'm out with my high school buddies, Julian. Thank you! :D

Amazing desserts everytime too! ;)

VIP visiting back to Malaysia from Melbourne.. Welcome back, Ru Yan! JOGOYA!

My high school mate, Sheau Wee. Hadn't seen her for more than a year before our Jogoya session! ;)

I filled my stomach with all the rawss! Loving them all. ;P

And Fukuya to end my last Sunday!

Felix's tempura dinner set :)

My sashimi dinner set :D

Another great catch up with a good friend. Haha.. naughty us! :P

Sum it all up, God is REALLY good! :D Love You, Papa Jesus! Thank You for everything!

Oh oh, and I submitted my first work project today! Praise the Lord! :D