I must say, I love my job. I thanked God a whole lot for it. Though it's a bit tough, but I still thank God for His favour downpour-ing upon me every single day, for great bosses who always never failed to teach and guide me.
When I was still in uni, I always wish that I can find a job related to this green building field. Though I didn't expect to get one (just to keep my options open and not being stubborn, and just follow God's flow) and to my amazement, I'm actually IS working in this field right now (God does see our heart desires even when you don't realise it!). Like father, like daughter? Haha.. Being influenced by my dad, I grew up in building and construction surroundings, and now I'm in! It's an industry full of experts, but full of judges and complainers as well. All the more I need His grace! "God's grace for us is always sufficient for us. For His power is made perfect in our weakness." (2 Cor 12:9)
It's a job that involves clients, with long working hours, with tonnes of presentation, with lots of deadlines to meet, with a lot of calculations to do, and seeing lots of numbers every single day. But I really love it. It's because of passion, that keeps me going, that push me on.
I understand the feeling of being a parent who always don't wish their children to suffer or to work long hours. It's because of passion, I don't feel like I'm suffering at all, but instead, I'm enjoying it. It's fun and challenging. But the bad side of this is, I may become a workaholic!!! But the fact that I am a workaholic when I'm at work; but when I'm off work, I just purely relax and enjoy life! Haha :D
Challenges are good. On the other side of a challenge, is a breakthrough. And why do I love challenges? Cos' I love breaking through my old self, and stepping into my new self every single day, every single time.
It's through this time that I realised, I'm in a season when God's revealing to me who the real Angeline Sie that He created me is, the lots and lots of potential inside me that I didn't even know about myself. I'm amazed, I laughed at myself with God at times.
I LOVE... "the cheeky, naughty, hardworking, blurred when I'm tired, good in my own field?, a workaholic, a friend lover, a giver, a carer, an encourager, a great listener, an adviser, adventurous, have a heart for God's people, loves challenges, loves traveling and real good food, shoes lover, perfume lover, ring lover, bag lover, westernized in her thinking, runs together with the Holy Spirit, confident, communicative, good in identifying key issues when given with a problem, crazy at times (my midnight syndrome! :P), cheerful, have a sweet smile, stubborn at times, broken, tough on the outside but weak on the inside, act tough most of the time, hide herself when I'm facing a struggle, but yet still a girl, a girl who stays very close to God's heart..." ME.
I am never perfect, but I'll never compromise who I am by what people perceived of me. The reason why I love the way I am including my weak points, is because I know God loves me just the way I am.
Thank You, Jesus, for boosting my confident in You to another level. I love this first hand revelations from You. More, I ask from You, MORE! :D