Everytime I thought I already let go, and felt it was a great memory, and had already moved on, only then I realised it was still there sitting in the little corner of my heart.
When time slows down, when you have the time all to yourself, then you'll tend to think of the past and thought to yourself, "What a great time that I had before? And how I wish I had never made the decision that brings me to where I am now."
Though I know the best is yet to come, and believing God for the bright future that I'll have. But knowing that I'm already entering into the school of life, no longer am I in the youngsters school, but a school filled with adults. Memories are created by God, it is He who determines who is in your life in the past and now. If your past was a good experience, praise the Lord. If your 'now' was not favorable to you, it's still from Him. Who to blame? He always wins, so praise the Lord still.
In a lot of things, don't say it too fast, cos' there's no guarantee. I regretted cos' I can't carry my words. All I can do is to live in the now, and do what I love and love what I do. Demand from people arises when we slowly grew up, not only in the marketplace, but also from the people around us. That doesn't mean that we have to say yes to everything, the choice is ours, even if we disappoint people in our lives, ultimately we are still living our own life. We are not people pleaser, but be a God pleaser. We can't satisfied everyone, but the most importantly we have to learn is to put ourselves first in some ways. Cos' it's hard to bless others if we ourselves are not happy and healthy. It's somehow true. Guarding and protecting our own hearts are extremely important, we can't do it by ourselves, but by God's grace we can!
