Beautiful Melbourne.. view from Eureka Tower. *Pretty*
I'd been back for almost a year and a half, and I really do miss Melbourne so much until today. To be honest, when I was there, I really don't mind giving everything up in Malaysia, and just stay there for good. That thought had been in my mind throughout everyday of my trip in Melbourne last week. But I know God brought my back for good for a reason, and I just need to learn the fact that I'm gonna come back, and allow God to change me and use me instead.I really did enjoy myself to the max while I was there. Everyday, I had a new goal and vision. Hence I know what I want to do, what I want to eat, who I want to meet, where I want to go, and just live to the fullest because I know my days in Melbourne were numbered. Went to new Aussie cafes every morning, went to attend a beautiful wedding, caught up with my siblings, met so many precious friends of mine, and had so many flashback of good memories of my life there before. God is indeed TOO good! :D
We are all ULU09 girls! :D
Aggie! :P My dearie sista! Love you lots! No one can ever replace you in my life. :)
Surprised all the PlanetUNI people when they were setting up for 'All Access'. They are amazing! :D
Planetshakers City Church, a place where I called it my spiritual home before. And this place is still so dear to me! A place where I was inspired and learned to tap in to be even closer to God, and a place that I had SO many breakthroughs in life. God is good! :D
Ariel Teh and Carol Chang, we are the Pancake Parlour PR girls! Woohoo.. missed all our working days together! ;)
Novia Hudiono, Denise Tan, Jolene Ng, and Janeey Foo, all these super dear people in my heart! My ex-UL leaders and UL members! They taught me about life lots, and life with Jesus! <3
Charis Ng, MY BEZZIE & MY NEIGHBOUR! <3 YOU LOTS! YOU MEAN A WHOLE LOT TO ME! :D
Creski Malcolm, a very smart guy.. a future doctor for God! So proud of him!
William Tjan, a very good and funny friend of mine. Yo, my usher team leader! ;D
Stephen Ng, seriously one guy who always ALWAYS inspires me lots spiritually! I love talking to him!
The wonderful people that God blessed into my life! :)
I'm so thankful and so appreciative that I have so many true friends who told me what I really need to hear, not what I want to hear. It has been so long that I'd been living by myself after I came back, with no godly friends who are able to say things directly to me. SO many of them sent me encouragement emails and letters, telling me of who I am in Christ that I'm back because God thinks I'm ready! Amen and Amen!No matter where I am, though it may not be the best place, but it's the best place that God can place me in. My Melbourne trip made me so spiritually refreshed, recharged and renewed. I'd never felt so close to God after so long. Thank You Jesus!
Dear Lord Jesus, I do pray for financial breakthrough, that I'll be able to go to Melbourne at least once a year! Amen! :D





