Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Be still and know that He is God.. :)

Be still, there is a healer
His love is deeper than the sea
His mercy is unfailing
His arms are fortress for the weak

Be still, there is a river
That flows that calvary's tree
A fountain for the thirsty
Your grace that washes over me

Let faith arise

I lift my hands to believe again
You are my refuge, You are my strength
As I pour out my heart these things I remember
You are faithful God, forever.

Psa 46:10 "He says, 'Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the Earth'."


Journey into a prophetic season before I knew it is one; and a journey to look into myself to allow God to change a better me. After becoming a working adult, time is indeed so limited. It's SO important to take a day off, or take few mins off in a day to sit back, be still and know that He is God. This song came in just so timely.

Only the Bible, the Word of God, can change all our circumstances in life. - Ardelia Johan :)