Friday, May 31, 2013

Is there anything that I cannot do in life?

Throughout these two months of exams and family matters, I realised it's definitely worth it to just throw away everything else and spend time with the family and the people who truly values you. For a moment, church and ministries aren't that important after all. As long as we still have God in our heart and life. It's indeed true that live as if there's a God, but nothing to lose if there's no God.

Having my mom around for the whole month of May was totally priceless. Dinners are always ready, clothes are always washed and ironed, house is always clean and dustless, house is getting more and more fully equipped, drama together before we go to bed. Though it's like a routine everyday, but I know my mom needs me, my accompany and at least my presence. After a long day at work, with a person who is just physically present, who I can talk to anytime and who kept talking/nagging to me non-stop..(though I don't really like her nagging) but that's really HOME!

At times, I thought I need someone to be with me in my life. I hate loneliness. But to think of it, I can live my life all by myself if this is who God creates me to. I'm slowly getting used of doing things alone, going through storms alone, living my life alone. It's seem sad to hear, but in God's eyes, He surely has His purpose of doing it so in my life. The circumstances in life shaped us to who we are today, and because of what I'd been through all these while, I'm shaped to be very independent. Is there anything that I cannot do in life? I really wonder.. :)