Sunday, June 2, 2013

Looking forward to..

There are a few things which I'm looking forward to. God is indeed good. He always know how to bless our soul. Sometimes, look into the things that we have and let go of the things/desires that we wish to have but we never going to have it.

I can't wait for my overdue S.H.E concert with my hometown bestie, Iris! Three years ago, they had a concert in Sydney, Australia. I hesitated for so long yet didn't go for it while I was still studying in Melbourne, and months later, Selina's accident happened. I regretted till now. God finally gave me a second chance! Thank God for Selina's recovery, and I'm going to have a chance to see them singing live! Well, I'm not being idolish.. they are just a group that I always admire ever since high school.


I really can't wait for my Melbourne Trip in end of July/August. Besides attending a church women conference, Beautiful Woman; I basically have a few days free and easy. It's a trip that I felt like doing things that I used to love when I was in Melbourne, meet my uni mates, go to places where I always wanted to go by myself. Melbourne, no doubt that it's the most livable city in the whole world. It is a place where I don't need any company, not a need to worry how to go around...

The Carlton Garden
The Southbank
The Soy Chai Latte
The barista coffees
The Aussie breakfasts
The cupcakes
The cafes
The alleys
The gigs along Bourke Street
The chinatown
The on-time trains and trams
The Woolworths and Coles
The Australia's Masterchef
The fine dinings
The Myers' and David Jones
The Mekong's beef noodle
The sushi rolls
The Crown Casino
The big singing clock at Melbourne Central
The unique architecture buildings
The RMIT food court, Milano Coffee!! (those are memories..)
The siblings
The friends
The church
The weather
etc. etc...





Melbourne, my favourite place on Earth! :)