Read my own writings before and by reflecting my life right now.. my thoughts went, "Oh dear..what am I doing with my life now?"
All the good memories flashed back, and my mind went.. I'm going crazy, I really missed Melbourne heaps, and I'm willing to sacrifice everything just to be back there. But is that what God have for me? Why am I back in Malaysia for? Is this a dream? Just hope that this dream is not a reality. BUT IT IS REAL!! So how? 2 and a half years ago, I sacrificed all my good friends, the church that I loved most even until today, my life in Melbourne to come back to this nation, though it's a country that I grew up in, but it seems to be a stranger place with heaps of strangers to me, a place where darkness supercede light. If Australia PR is a bit easier to get, I may as well give it a try.
God, please show me Your promises again, renew my mind constantly, feed my soul, shower me with Your peace, comfort, and love, refresh me with Your unending encounter.
I'll be back in Melbourne in 5 weeks time. It's like my second home. Am going back to Planetshakers again, am going back to a familiar city with environment and people that I absolutely love, a city where I spent four years of my life at. It's going to be a super good trip! :D Thank You, Lord, for always responding to my desire and keep bringing me back to rejuvenate myself for an even longer life journey ahead.
I caught up with one of my really good friend, Angeline Lee, yesterday. Just amazed at what God is doing in my life and in the life of my friends and loved ones around me. God is still good, in the midst of the darkness that covers Malaysia. By having her back, made me feel so blessed, God really loves me and heard my prayers for bringing her back. I long for friends for too long, till I lost hope, but God's light still shines.
As darkness increases, so will His light.