At the age of 25 going on 26, I'd achieved something big in people's eyes. I passed my Green Building Index Facilitator exam. I passed at least a professional qualification exam. Is it really that BIG, I wonder?
Well, to a lot of people, it's a big thing. For me who loves studying, it's not because it's my passion, but if come to an exam, I'll study my all out to pass through. I worked real hard. I am feared of failure and this is a fact.
It seems like life just started. The engine just started moving, there's a lot of progress need to achieve, a lot of things need to learn, a lot of seasons need to go through. But it seems like I really went through a lot ever since I came back. Angeline, just give urself a little pat! hahaha.. :) At least, there's a little tiny progress in life. God is good after all. :D
When everything slowly get in place, I supposed life will be a bit more comfortable.
