Wednesday, July 3, 2013

God has been really good to me.. :)

Was reading my past blog posts and I really enjoy reading my own writings myself.

My life was full of faith, full of freshness, full of excitement, full of passion and full of love. Well, what have I done with my life now? So miserable, not enjoying but I supposed I'm gonna stop all dwelling in the impossible, or continue to expect the impossible and start to count my blessings.

1) I have a colleague sitting right beside me who has always been a blessing to me, always never failed to offer me food! Hahaha..

2) I have a colleague sitting behind me who always never failed to keep me accompany and prevent me from being bored, often out for starbucks or KFC together after work.

3) I have a colleague sitting a bit far behind me who I can always tease and laugh together with.

4) I have a colleague sitting fairly behind me who always asked me out for lunch through sametime.

5) I have another colleague in the same department same floor as me who always look out for me for snacks after lunch.

6) I have a colleague who often send Christian songs to me to encourage me though she don't know what's on in my life.

7) I have a boss who is such the greatest blessing that I have working in this company, who always celebrate with me on my success, always cover me if there's anything happen, always guide me on what to do next, so on and so forth...

These are the bunch of people who I spent more than 40 hours together with every week. And God has been SO good to bless me with them. I think God has been really really good to me. I may have not counting these blessings before, my bad! :D

My lovely colleagues... (taken during CNY'13)