Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My love in life :)

God is really good to me. I believe God has blessed me with a really great man of God as my partner in life. Our love story is really like a dream, but a dream come true.

He is a man who really loves God, and loves family. He has a loving and faithful heart, never failed to assure me that he always loves me, regardless of my ups and downs, regardless whether I'm in my most ugly state. He's supportive, always give godly advices, and I know he always cover me with his prayers. A lot of leaders in the past always tell me, how do we know whether our partner is the right one from God. If he/she replicates how God is like in our life, in a human figure with weakness. It's true, and he indeed is one. That's how I know, I didn't find him, but indeed a blessing from my Papa in Heaven.

We went through heaps of the good times and the bad times, but I believe that's how God strengthened our relationship, that's how God helped us to understand each other even until today. God is the best Father that He knows exactly the best way to bring up His children.

It's unbelievable that God finally pulled us together after 4 years of waiting. It seems like such a long time, yet when God's right timing comes, it's worth the wait after all. God always give us the desire of our heart if it's following His will, He is the full witness of my heart for him 4 years before we got together. The time when I was frustrated waiting, not sure whether there is a hope, even to a point that I gave up, but ta-daaaa.. God's always a God who loves to surprise, who is so cheeky. I'm sure He must be laughing at me when I was always struggling with my feelings for him years ago.

See how God created the both of us just so unique.

Our eyes are extremely opposite! :)

Ya, our height difference is O.O I have the privilege of always wearing heels! Boo-yah! :D

He is naughty, just like me! hehehe... XD



God is really good to me, so good!

To all the girls out there, don't yearn to find a right one, don't be desperate or long for a relationship. It can be the worse relationship, if it's not from God. I always believe a relationship that is arranged by God, surely will be the most beautiful ones. Let God be God and let God be the author to write the love story of your life. All we need to do is wait. Seek first the kingdom of God and all things should be added unto you. (Matt 6:33)