Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My most possible awesome weekend.. :D

I had the most amazing and awesome last weekend. Coming back to Malaysia for almost 3 years, and first time ever that I really felt that my come back was so worth it after all. God loves us so much that He knows the exactly best way to pamper and to make us feel loved.

My beloved BFF came last Friday and since then I never stopped laughing. We said, "Good night" 5 times before we really went to bed. :P I haven't laughed so much, haven't been this happy for a LONG long time. It was seriously an amazing 3 days 2 nights together.

On Saturday, we had a marvelous and my all time favourite aussie breakfast together at Acme Coffee & Bar with the company of my all-time favourite and funny hometown friends. I love the environment, love the food, love the company.. really love it all! :D


Crazy us.. but the main reason that she's here was because we bought ticket to go for my long awaited concert, S.H.E!!

 
一首《热带雨林》让我们俩开始欣赏这开朗,友谊很纯真的三个女孩。一转眼,十一年了!To me, it's a dream come true. Three years ago, when I was still studying in Australia, they had a concert in Sydney. I hesitated and I didn't go in the end. That particular year, Selina had an accident during her drama shoot in China. But too good that God healed her, and ALL of her fans are able to see them together again, and that includes me! :D

The stage was so pretty and international!

The finale.. I wish I never need to wake up from this dream!

They are SO pretty, funny and cute as always!


These three girls are indeed so real and FUNNY! I miss the whole night laughter with them. Their voice got its anointing, their laughters are contagious. Their jokes are just them! Seeing them is really an inspiration. Everyone will surely wish to have friendship like them.

God made my dream come true, after 10 years.. <3
 
Thank You, Jesus. I indeed felt so loved by You! My Daddy God always know the best way to make me put on a smile on my face.