Sunday, August 11, 2013

I love Melbourne :)


My heart is obviously still in Melbourne. God knows it, my parents know it, my siblings know it, my Melbourne friends know it, my boyfriend knows it. I've been back to Malaysia for good for almost 3 years, but why is it so tough to stay in Malaysia? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... But God is SO good, because He knows it, He brought me back to Melbourne again on the 30th July till 6th of August 2013.

There are gazillion reason why I love this city of Melbourne. Though I only spent 4 years of my life in that city, I built great friendships, I enjoyed the variety of international food that are available in that city, I encountered God and found God's love in that city, it's a city filled with heaps of memories, joy and love for me.

My lovely sister and I.. <3

Throughout my whole trip there, I had amazing catch ups and talks with my many friends who are truly close to me when I was back in Melbourne. How I was blessed with all these people in my life. I once thought is my life really that pathetic that I have no friends? And I think I'm a person who really cannot live without friends in life. Well, God, YOU know it!!!

The most loneliest time is the most God-friendliest time - Ps Sheryl Brady

I was often accused that I should stop miss Melbourne and start moving forward. I guess I am already moving forward. Does having no friends in life in Malaysia means I'm not moving forward? And because I have no friends in KL, I was once accused that I didn't know how to build relationship and making friends. It doesn't mean that I didn't try or being anti-social. Just that I was often being labelled as weird, over-spiritual, climbing up the leadership stairs because of unheard favour, proud because I came back from overseas, and so-on. Is that my fault? Does not serving in church now means I'm not moving forward? It's not that I didn't want to but the people in the environment that I'm in doesn't accept me in. I pray Oh Lord, You soften my heart again and again, I pray that You keep ploughing the hard soil in me and plant in new seeds. Though I forgave, You know what my heart desires. I thank God for friends in Melbourne who told me that, I shouldn't isolate myself just because of their label for me, if not I'm actually giving in to the labels that was being given by them. It just made me wonder, how come my friends there who I haven't met for almost 3 years understand me more than anyone else?

And true enough, no one in Malaysia is interested in who I am anyway. Why do I really bother who they are in my life too ehy? :)

We are eagles, and they are chickens. Eagles don't hang out with chickens. If they want to leave, just let them go. - Ps Sheryl Brady

My amazing friend who was with me throughout the whole conference, and literally my whole trip in Melbourne! :D 

Amazing friends that I still have in Melbourne.. :) No one is able to replace them in my heart. 

Top left: Charis Ng, my spiritual peer in Australia. Who would have thought someone at your age can be so matured like you. I am truly honored and privileged to know you. You are amazing, you are truly God's sunshine, always bubble with joy. Thank you for always make me feel so important and I know you make all the people around you just feel so important! Truly, God's angel to a lot of people around you. I treasured our friendship so so much. Love yaaa, bezzz..! :D Huggiess.. 

Throughout the past 2 and a half years of coming back, I always wanted to find a godly platform or a bunch of genuine godly people who I can click with (just like those in Planetshakers), and whom I can really share with my life with, share God's revelation with, to inspire and be inspired to love God more and more, people who love and care genuinely, people who truly know how to treasure and interested in get to know me in who I really am. Today, I am so picky of calling a person my friend maybe because of my bad experience.

If it wasn't those "nasty" people in my current life, BW13 wouldn't have been so relevant to me.


Sometimes it is an advantage to be disadvantaged. When the people count you out, God counts you in. And He will do crazy things in your life. - Ps Sheryl Brady


I truly love and miss Planetshakers so much. I was once so afraid to say this because I was often accused to say I shouldn't hold on to my previous church. Today, who cares! Planetshakers isn't just about music. It's really the real deal that this church is doing for the kingdom of God. God once planted me in this church, and through this church I first encountered God, through this church I truly know who I really am, through this church I knew my gifts and talents, through this church I learned heaps about God and know that God is SO big! No church can make me love them even more than Planetshakers, no church has I ever experienced such thick presence of God like Planetshakers, no church has I seen such obedient leaders like the leaders that I know in Planetshakers, no one in Malaysia prophesied into my life like they do, no one journeyed my life with me like they do, no one saw vision about me like they do, no one prayer partner with me like they do, no one in my church now love me and care for me like they do in Planetshakers, no one truly want to get to know me like the people in Planetshakers, no one understands me like they do, no one know how I was like they do, no one believes in me so much like they do, no one rebuke me in a good way for a better cause like they do, I haven't seen a church that pray so much like they do, I haven't seen a church that believe God for miracles so much like they do, I haven't seen a church that crave for God's healing so much like they do (but I truly believe there are such churches around at other parts of the world). They taught me how to praise even in my most down time in my life. They taught me how to lift the name of Jesus higher even if I don't feel like it. They always set us up for a great encounter with my Lord. After leaving this church for almost 3 years, I still felt so home in this church, in my own urban life although there were only 3 familiar faces and all new friends; I was still able to praise and worship God as if only God alone sees me. I haven't been so excited to go church and cell group for SO long, yet I find back the love and excitement when I was there. I miss the freedom of praise and worship wholeheartedly with the lead of the Holy Spirit, without wearing a mask on... all for God alone and alone.

ULU09 was where I belonged, and I love all the new faces heaps! They are a bunch of people who are so hungry for the Lord! :D

Real praise builds equity into a person's life. Real breakthrough doesn't come just by mouth opened and hand raised and said hallelujah. Real breakthrough comes from going through hell and having nasty people around you. - Ps Sheryl Brady


My old urbies.. - ULU09

My favourite Australia TV show - Masterchef Australia

I miss wearing winter coats! :D

Melissa Tan, what an amazing lad she is. Her charm and her kindness always overflows to the people around her. Such a lovely girl and I always love talking to her!! :)

Janeey Foo, now my Aussie neighbour, meinv.gmail.com, I thank you for who you are. I love you for who you are. Thank you for being such an amazing you!! You are really SHO amazing. You always made me laugh non-stop and entertain all my midnight syndromes! I really love your creativity!!! I love YOU!!! :D

Cheryl Yap, the SAWOG and a prayer warrior.. I always love her presence around. I miss all the prayer meets together with her. :)

Everything was written on my face when I'm really happy. God's joy in this city is contagious indeed!

Bottom left: Jolene, looked at her today. The girl who took the courage and finished her bible college! Such an amazing woman of God she is now. How I love and missed all the woolies walks and talks! :) You encouraged me so much by looking at who you are today! 

Right: Novi, my urban life leader. Never underestimate her just because she's tiny. She's AWESOME, POWERFUL, ANOINTED, FUNNY, LOVELY!!!! It's her who helped me to raise me up to who I really am today. It's her encouragement to me all these while, that sustains me until today. You're not just a leader to me, but truly such a good friend to me. I love you!!!