Life.. it's all about going through, breaking through and living through. There are always things that we went through in life that made us more mature thinking, made us letting go on certain things, or even immune.
I used to live in a place where a lot of people knows who I really am, knows what I like. Though I'd been back for 3 years, my interests never change. I still love to do what I love to do, I still love to explore what I love to explore, I still love to try the things that I never tried before, I still love the songs and singers who I used to love, so on and so forth. I can do whatever to bring myself to that state again, but I know there are certain limitations in this country. Regardless how much we want people to come to know us better, but in reality, it doesn't, who cares? Hehe.. I'm loving the fact that I'm who I am for who I am, I know who I am for who I am. Even if there is no one who's interested in me, so what? God created us so uniquely that it's just in us, and He is interested and joyful to see us happy to do what we love to do and just being who we are, and the fact that He knows every little secret in me, made me love Him even more.
I loving my life, just the way it is, with the friends and the people whom I love, and that's enough. :)