Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes I feel I'm like the children of Israel. Felt excited, sang, danced, and shouted for victory when God blessed me, performed miracles for me. However, when His mighty power is not apparent, blessings are scarce, I'll tend to complain against Him. (Exo 15:1-21)

Sometimes we have 100% faith believe that God'll make the things that we want to see happen. But when it still or doesn't seem happening yet after we waited for so long, we'll drop our faith level and start questioning about God's timing. Why? When? where? We know God's timing is surely perfect but why sometimes we still doubt? The answer is: We're just being so impatient with God's timing.

But are we living for what He can do for us or living for who He is? All these years, I've been searching this answer within it myself. And now this is my answer...

"I just want You Jesus, I just want You my Lord...There's no greater love than Yours, nothing else could ever compare, and even if I search all the world, I'll never find a love like Yours."

I cried so badly when I 1st heard this song in church. It ministered to me, to my situations. It changed my heart, my mind and soul to want just Him in my life.

Sometimes I find it hard to surrender my ALL to Him and truly love Him because of intimidation. Have you ever tell Him that, "Jesus, You reign! Everything in my life, You reign!" May my life speak Your Words...May my heart be with Yours, Let Your life shine in me, all my days. I want to be able to do that! Intimidation no more and boldness in His love increases!!

Sometimes we'll lose focus, but we need to reflect on ourselves everyday and tune the frequency back to God. Allow Him to shape you. Allow Him to "turn the clay (you) into a beautiful teacup". It'll hurt, lots of pressure, lots of suffering but in the end of the day, you'll be the one that He wants you to be, a "beautiful teacup". In every situations that He placed you in, do not complain, do not be grumpy, do not ask Him to take it away from you. But repent and ask Him to give you grace and strength that you can handle and overcome it and bring Him the victory.