Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crowded with words and thoughts...2

I'm still struggling...for almost 3 weeks with the battlefield in my mind. I tried to win this battle with my prayers but now I realised I need people to pray for me.

I start to fear for a lot of things in life and I know I need to reposition myself and overcome it ALL in Jesus' name!

I'm happy that my soul is always not satisfied with Him that I want even more of Him...our relationship still stays close :)

My life on Earth is so blessed!!
- Just realised that my house is never short of food, my stomach always never go hungry. NEVER!!
- My wardrobe is full of everything that will keep me warm this and definitely the next winter.
- Have a part time job. Thou financially no extra, but is always enough.
- Able to grow even stronger in Him, being planted in an awesome church.
- Have wonderful and awesome friends around her.
- Have a loving sister that will always willing to go extra-mile for her, fill her days with love, accompany her, talk to her, and do whatsoever things for her!
- Have loving parents that always give her supports, encouragement, always there (a phone call away) for her.
- He always protect me, shower me with His 'agape' love and peace, that I'm still one whole piece right now.
- Able to wake up healthy every morning...His created sunshine cheers my day :)

Oh oh...I changed my toilet uber stubborn light tube today for the first time in my life!! My sis failed trying to pull it out but oh yea, I did it!!! Girls can also do a guy's job!! A sense of achievement! I can do ALL things thru Christ who strengthens me! Hahaha...

I love and appreciate when my friends (esp. those who are overseas) who never/seldom called me before, suddenly called on my phone to chat and to check out whether I'm alright or not. Surprises me, but I felt loved and am loving it! Thanks MichelleLau!! Miss hearing your voice :) I used to do that to my friends overseas as well...but I lost the passion and effort except for my bestie!! Haha...u know who u are! :P

I miss catching up with my childhood friends that I haven't meet for a long time! I thank God for a lot of them are in Melb as well!! Thou different unis that made us meet less, but definitely gonna treasure the time together even more. RuYan, JohnChieng, MichelleLau, KelvinChieng, Zune Hsien...time to catch up soon!!! :D

I love reading these days...well, after I came to Australia at least! Never can I stop myself from reading lately. Books accompany me everywhere I go, trams and train (if I'm alone), toilets, internet, while waiting, while eating...anytime! Borders is my favourite dwelling place beside God's presence. Hahaha...

I'm excited for church this Sunday, UL hang out on Mon, Inner Champion on Tues and Beautiful Woman 2009 in 3 weeks time! Wee...life's tough but definitely better! :)

- @ngelin3 -