1. Bring me back to my past...about 5, 6 or 7 years ago will gonna be really really awesome! I miss my high school days, really really much! Definitely the best time ever! No 'after high school' seasons can replace that season of my life yet! I wonder why?
2. Be as pretty and slim as HebeTian! Then I'll be real real happy and confident on myself. :)
3. Give me tonnes and tonnes of Haagan Daaz ice cream that won't get me fat no matter how much I eat them. That'll definitely gonna cheer me up forever ;D
4. Have all my loved ones to be with together gather with me forever. I'll be the happiest girl in the whole wide world!
5. Settle and live in either Taiwan, HongKong or London forever. By then onwards, everyday of my life will gonna be my 'dream come true' everyday.
6. Lost all my bad memories but retain all the good ones. I'll be cheerful most of my days.
7. Have a not-too-tall but prob half a head taller than me, handsome, mature, positive, powerful, strong, bold, humble... man of God as my bf and my future husband able to accompany, love, care, nurture, support, encourage, lead, guide and pamper me for the rest of my life. I'll be the most blessed girl in my life. [Edited]
8. Be the best piano player like JayChou. That'll impress myself a bit and I can release my everything thru music (if u can read music emotion?)
8. Have never-ending fortune to buy me ALL the Christian books from Words Bookstore or Koorong Bookstore, a new NIV Bible, a Bible-Experience Dramatised NIV Audio Bible, Hillsong Conference 2010, all the upcoming Christian camps and conferences, all the upcoming Planetshakers and Hillsong albums, a grand piano of my dream, to sponsor all the WorldVision children, to go on mission trips, to-and-fro flights back home every single holidays, all the nicest bags in the world, all the nicest dress, shoes and heels, an iPhone, a DSLR Camera, an apartment that's high up or beside the beach, forever just-nice indoor temperature apartment with no use of heater, OldTown White Coffee, Egg Benedict and KayaToast (before I'm sick of it) every morning, bring me to all the countries and places that I've long to go for ages, all the concerts that I wanted to go for ages, try out every single cafes in Melbourne, go on a cruise out to the sea......
[Edited] All the above is going to give me only temporarily happiness. If all of the above do come to past, that doesn't guarantee me a forever free and joyful life if it's not God's will for me in my life. I want permanent cheerful days. God, please cleanse all the negative thoughts that's in my brain right now before it explodes, please have favour over my life and cheer up my days with what You have prepared for me. :(
p/s: I love this particular one. "If God didn't give you what you ask, its because He already prepare a better one for you.."